This 1-day group trip includes your round-trip Catalina Express ferry ticket (from Long Beach or San Pedro) to Avalon located on beautiful Catalina Island.
There we will take you on 2 guided dives at Casino Point, the beautiful underwater marine park where fish and sea life are abundant!
- Round Trip ticket on the Catalina Express
- 2 Guided Dives for Certified Divers at Casino Point
- 1 Round-Trip Gear Bag Transfer on the island from the Catalina Express to/from the Dive Site
- SCUBA gear rental from In2Deep located in Santa Monica, CA (BCD,wetsuit, regulator and hood). All rental gear needs to be picked up from In2Deep Diving located at 1834 Broadway, Santa Monica, CA 90404 on the day prior to your departure and returned the following day, cleaned or a cleaning/late fee is assessed.
- Additional Dives (based on availability and conditions) - $50.00 each plus additional tank and weight rentals.
- Transportation to and from the Catalina Express
- Parking at the Catalina Express
- Meals and Drinks
- Additional Gear Rentals on the Island
- Gratuities for your Dive Staff
Non-Divers: $75.00 (includes round-trip ferry ticket only)
Student Divers with In2Deep Classes: See course information/inclusions.
Staying Longer on Catalina:
Extend your trip further and see the rest of what Santa Catalina Island has to offer; rent a golf cart to quickly get around the plaza and shops, fly on a zip line, play golf, relax by making an appointment for a massage at the day spa or hit the beach with a good book.
Let us know prior to Friday noon of your scheduled departure and we can change your ticket at no additional cost (based on availability.) Changing your ticket after departure can be done on the island for a $5.00 change fee (based on availability.)
Payment in full at time of booking.
Call (424) 744-8384 or email us now to reserve your spot!