In the heart of the South Pacific, beneath starry Southern skies, lie the islands of Fiji.
A collection of nearly 300 islands, Fiji is truly a South Pacific paradise. A direct flight from one of many international locations, including Los Angeles or San Francisco, will have you arriving into Nadi International Airport from where you will take a 2.5 hour drive along the beautiful Fijian Coral Coast before arriving at Pacific Harbor, only to be greeted by our wonderful boat crew who will sail you over to the island paradise of Beqa Lagoon Resort, and a true Fiji ‘Bula!’.
April 30 - May 7, 2022 (Note, the flight departs 2 days prior to the arrival date.)
WHERE: Beqa Lagoon Resort and Spa
Beqa Lagoon, Fiji
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Roundtrip Airfare Non-Stop Coach Class LAX-Nadi Via Fiji Airways
- Land & Boat Transfers in Fiji
- 7 Nights at Bega Lagoon Resort
- 3 Meals A Day
- 5 Days of Two-Tank Reef Boat Dives & Unlimited Shore Snorkeling and Diving
- Welcome Foot Massage Poolside
- Fijian Cultural Entertainment Daily (i.e. music, fire dancers and fire walkers)
- Tour of the Local Village with Kava Ceremony (pending)
- Kayaking & Paddle Boarding
- Project Aware: Shark Conservation Certification (for those doing the shark dive)
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED:
- Additional Boat Dives
- Rental Gear
- Alcohol and Specialty Drinks
- Spa Services
- Tours & Excursions
OPTIONAL UPGRADES & ADD-ONS:
- Extra Legroom Seats on Fiji Airways (Approx. 299 and is on a request basis)
- Business Class Upgrades
- Dive Luggage Pre Payment Discount (150.00 per bag (approx 50% off the cost at checkin)
- Day Room at a Nearby Aiarport Hotel
- Single Rates
This is a super fun trip for divers as well as non-diving family members!
All this starting at only $3499.00 per person based on double occupancy
A non refundable/non exchangeable $500.00 per person deposit is all we need to hold your space.
2nd payment is due on November 15, 2021
Final payment is due no later than February 1, 2022
All payments are non refundable
We highly suggest the purchase of travel insurance to protect your trip.
For more info see their online brochure at: