In the heart of the South Pacific, beneath starry Southern skies, lie the islands of Fiji. A collection of nearly 300 islands, Fiji is truly a South Pacific paradise. A direct flight from one of many international locations, including Los Angeles or San Francisco, will have you arriving into Nadi International Airport from where you will take a 2.5 hour drive along the beautiful Fijian Coral Coast before arriving at Pacific Harbor, only to be greeted by our wonderful boat crew who will sail you over to the island paradise of Beqa Lagoon Resort, and a true Fiji ‘Bula!’.
Beqa Lagoon Resort and Spa
Beqa Lagoon, Fiji
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
· Round Trip Non-Stop Coach Class LAX-Nadi via Fiji Airways
· Land & Boat Transfers in Fiji
· 7 Nights at Beqa Lagoon Resort with 3 Meals a Day (except arrival & departure day)
· Welcome Foot Massage
· 5 Days of Two-Tank Reef Boat Dives & Unlimited Shore Snorkeling & Diving
· Kayaking, Hiking, & Paddle Boarding
· Fijian Cultural Entertainment Daily (including a fire walking show and a fire dancing show)
· Tour of the Local Village with a Kava Ceremony
· Nitrox Fills
· Project Aware: Shark Conservation Certification (for those who do the shark dive)
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED:
· Additional Boat Dives/Rentals
· Spa Services
· Extra Legroom Seats on Fiji Airways for $99.00 Each Way
· Business Class approx. $6,000.00-$8,000.00
· Dive Luggage Bags Pre-Purchase ($150.00 per bag, which is about half the cost at check in) EVERYONE NEEDS THIS IF YOU ARE TAKING DIVE GEAR!!
· Day Room on Departure Day at a Resort Near the Airport $99 (for up to 4 people) Rooms can be shared. The hotel is near the airport where we will have about 9 hours
before the flight. There is a beautiful pool, restaurant and bar on the rooftop to relax at.
In addition to the included experience above the resort has a full bar, store and beautiful full service spa! Need we say more? This is a super fun trip for divers as well as non-diving family members!
All this for only $3999.00 per person!
A non refundable $500.00 per person deposit is all we need to hold your space.
Please see the following
For more info see their online brochure at: