Located in easy to find, San Pedro, California, The Giant Stride Dive Boat is a perfect 6 passenger dive boat that caters to photographers, technical divers and Open Water Students! This is a diving trip that includes up to 3 dives in the beautiful kelp forests off Santa Catalina Island at a small island that actually looks like a ship! Easy to navigate around and down the rock, this trip is open to all.
Boarding is at 6:30am and the return is at approximately 5:00pm.
Destinations and schedules are subject to change due to weather and ocean conditions and final decisions are at the Captain's digression.
WHAT YOU ARE RESPONISIBLE FOR:
- Valid Scuba Certification Card
- All Scuba Gear (rental gear available, call for pricing and availability)
- 2 Full Scuba Tanks
- Dive Light (recommended)
- Personal Items (dry clothes, medications, etc.)
- Transportation to and from the Boat Dock
- Meals and Drinks
- Gratuities (for both the Dive Boat and Instructor Staff)
Rental gear is available at In2Deep in Santa Monica, but some items may be limited, so book early!
NOTE: All rental gear must be picked up the day prior to the trip and returned the day after, cleaned of all sand and debris (or a cleaning fee applies).
ALL THIS FOR ONLY $250.00 - NOW ON SALE FOR 235.00!