Video courtesy of Dana Rodda
Located in easy to find, San Pedro, California, The Giant Stride Dive Boat is a perfect 6 passenger dive boat that caters to photographers, technical divers and scuba students! This trip includes up to 3 dives, beginning with a wreck dive just outside the harbor on the Olympic followed by up to 2 dives on the twin working oil rigs, named Elly and Ellen! This is a unique destination as you dive inside the structure built below the water surface that houses the oil rigs. Sealions, nudibranchs and scallops abound! Classes available on these trips include the "PADI Deep or PADI Wreck Diver Specialties." Destinations and schedules are subject to change due to weather and ocean conditions and final decisions are at the Captain's digression.
WHAT YOU ARE RESPONISIBLE FOR:
- Valid Scuba Certification Card (Advanced Open Water or above only)
- All Scuba Gear (rental gear available, call for pricing and availability)
- Two Full Scuba Tanks
- Personal Items (dry clothes, medications, etc.)
- Transportation to and from the Boat Dock
- Meals and Drinks
- Gratuities (for both the Dive Boat and Instructor Staff)
Rental gear is available at In2Deep in Santa Monica, but some items may be limited, so book early!
NOTE: All rental gear must be picked up the day prior to the trip and returned the day after, cleaned of all sand and debris (or a cleaning fee applies).
ALL THIS FOR ONLY 199.00 - NOW ON SALE FOR 180.00!