Odyssey Truk Adventures Liveaboard! July 8-15, 2023 (yes, it's time to plan ahead!)
Chuuk, also known as Truk, changed it's original name when the Compact of Free Association went into effect. The compact is a political relationship with the USA that started in October of 1986. Chuuk state consists of deven major island groups lying within the Eastern Caroline Islands, about 617 miles southeast of Guam and 3,262 miles southwest of Hawaii. The total land mass of Chuuk is approximately 77 square miles.
July 8 - 15, 2023
WHERE: Truk Lagoon
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Roundtrip Airport transfers to/from the vessel and Weno, Chuuk Airport, Protecgted States of Micronesia
- 7 Nights in Air Conditioned Accommodations with ensuite Bathrooms Aboard the Odyssey
- All Meals, Snacks & Beverages
- Beer, Wine and Beyond!
- Entertainment Lounge
- 6 Days of Diving (up to 5 dives per day)
- Tanks and Weights
- Nitrox 30% (must be Nitrox Certified)
- 5% Local Taxes (subject to change)
- $50.00 Chuck Dive Permit
- Diving and Fun With Your Favorite In2Deep Divers!
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED:
- Rental Gear
- Equipment Rentals & Classes
- Trimix/Deco Gasses
All this starting at only $3750.00 per person based on double occupancy.
A non refundable/non exchangeable $900.00 per person deposit is all we need to hold your space.
2nd payment is due on December 15, 2022
Final payment is due no later than April 1, 2023
All payments are non refundable, so we highly suggest the purchase of travel insurance to protect your trip.