This amazing1-day group trip includes your round trip Catalina Express ticket (from Long Beach or San Pedro) to Avalon, located on the beautiful island of Santa Catalina, a year round destination off the coast of Southern California, where we dive at Casino Point, an underwater marine (protected) park, where fish, sea life and kelp abound.
Catalina Express Roundtrip Ferry Ticket (For Divers and Non Divers):
- Call for pricing and availability. Catalina Express passenger limits and cancellation policies apply.
Catalina Express Roundtrip Ferry Ticket, Tanks & Weights Rental on the Island:
- 1 Dive Package: Starting at $135.00
- 2 Dive Package: Starting at $145.00
- 3 Dive Package: Starting at $155.00
Catalina Express Roundtrip Ferry Ticket, Tanks & Weights on the Island and Divemaster Lead Group Guided Dives:
- 1 Dive Package: Starting at $225.00
- 2 Dive Package: Starting at $275.00
- 3 Dive Package: Starting at $325.00
- Privates Available: Call for Pricing
WHAT YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Valid Scuba Certification Card (unless you are a beginner scuba student with In2Deep Diving.)
- Rental gear: Call for Pricing. Gear must be picked up the day prior at In2Deep in Santa Monica and returned the day after your trip, clean.
- Additional dives at $50.00 each plus tank and weight rentals
- Transportation to and from the Catalina Express
- Parking at the Catalina Express Terminal
- Meals and Drinks
- Additional gear rentals on the island
- Gratuities for your dive staff
PLAN TO STAY LONGER:
Extend you trip longer and see the rest of what the island has to offer: rent a golf cart, fly on the Zip Line, relax at a day spa or hit the beach with a good book. Let us know by noon Friday and we can extend your ticket (based on availability) for free later in the same day, or a day or two later if you decide to make a vacation out of it. If you choose to change your booked ferry ticket times while on the island, you must do so in person at the Catalina Express ticket window and pay any fees.
**Payment is due at time of booking.
COVID-19 COURSE/TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS:
Please see our reference page for details.
NEED TO CHANGE YOUR PLANS:
Within 7 days, your trip is non refundable/non exchangeable.
For additional cancellation and refund policies please Click Here.