Schedule this course with the
PADI Underwater Navigator Diver Course
Starting at $305.00
Be the scuba diver everyone wants to follow because you know where you are and where you’re going. The PADI Underwater Navigator course fine-tunes your observation skills and teaches you to more accurately use your compass underwater.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Methods to estimate distance underwater.
- Compass navigation while making at least five turns.
- Marking or relocating a submerged object or position from the surface.
- Underwater map making.
This course consists of three open water dives and a small amount of reading in advance. If you have a logged a night adventure dive during your advanced open water, then only 2 dive are required to complete the specialty.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Required dive gear (owned or rented)
- Fish ID Card
- Travel or boat tickets are additional
NEED TO CHANGE YOUR PLANS:
Click Here for information about our cancellation and return policies.