Peak Performance Buoyancy
Schedule this course with the
PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Course
Starting at $399.00
Excellent buoyancy control is what defines skilled scuba divers. You’ve seen them underwater. They glide effortlessly, use less air and ascend, descend or hover almost as if by thought. They more easily observe aquatic life without disturbing their surroundings. You can achieve this, too. The PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialty course improves the buoyancy skills you learned as a new diver and elevates them to the next level.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Determine the exact weight you nee, so you'r not too light or too heavy
- Trim your weight system and scuba gear so your perfectly balanced in the water
- Streamline your gear to save energy, use air more efficiently
- Hover effortlessly in any position - vertical or horizontal
This course consists of two open water dives and a small amount of reading in advance. If you logged a PPB dive during your Advanced Open Water Course, only one dive is needed.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Required dive gear (owned or rented)
- Travel or boat tickets are additional
NEED TO CHANGE YOUR PLANS:
Click Here for information about our cancellation and return policies.