PADI Fish ID Course
Starting at $175.00
“What was that fish?” That is a common question heard after a dive. If you want to be the scuba diver with the answers, instead of the one asking the questions, then take the AWARE – Fish Identification Specialty course.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to identify characteristics of local fish families and species.
- Fish survey techniques and strategies.
- About Project AWARE activities that can help protect aquatic life
This course consists of two open water dives and a small amount of reading in advance. If you have a logged a night adventure dive during your advanced open water, then only 1 dive are required to complete the specialty.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Required dive gear (owned or rented)
- Fish ID Card
- Travel or boat tickets are additional
NEED TO CHANGE YOUR PLANS:
Click Here for information about our cancellation and return policies.