Diver Propulsion Vehicle (DPV) Diver
Schedule this course with the
PADI Diver Propulsion Vehicle (Scooter) Course
Starting at $275.00
DPVs offer a thrilling way for scuba divers to see a lot of underwater territory in a short amount of time. They scoot you through the water allowing you to glide over reefs, buzz around a large wreck or weave through a kelp forest. Whether making a shore or boat dive, a DPV is a great way to see more and have fun doing it.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to plan dives, including procedures for staying with your buddy
- Maintaining your DPV gear
- DPV handling skills, such as making proper descents and ascents
- Potential problems and ways to deal with them
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Required scuba gear
- DPV (own or rent)
- Travel or boat tickets are additional
This course requires two open water dives and a small amount of reading in advance. If you have a logged and signed off DPV dive by an instructor, this specialty can be only 1 dive.
NEED TO CHANGE YOUR PLANS:
Click Here for information about our cancellation and return policies.