PADI Boat Diver Course
Starting at $150.00
Much of the world’s best scuba diving is accessible only by boat. Whether you’ve never made a boat dive or you’ve logged dozens, the PADI Boat Diver Specialty course will benefit you because boats in various parts of the world do things differently. Scuba diving from a boat is fun and relatively easy because you usually descend directly onto your dive site.
If you’re a PADI (Junior) Open Water Diver who is at least 10 years old, you can enroll in the Boat Diver course.
The PADI Boat Diver course will expand your knowledge about boats from small inflatables to large live-aboards. You’ll gain experience scuba diving by completing two dives from a boat in your local area and learn:
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Boat Terminology
- Boat Diving procedures and etiquette, including how to enter and exit, and where to stow your gear
- Boating safety, including how to locate safety equipment
- Techniques to avoid kicking up silt or disturbing the wreck and its inhabitants.
This course consists of four open water dives and a small amount of reading in advance.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Required Dive Gear (owned or rented)
- Travel or boat tickets are additional
NEED TO CHANGE YOUR PLANS:
Click Here for information about our cancellation and return policies.